Danielle Saint-Cyr, AP
Danielle Saint-Cyr is a specialist in Stroke Rehabilitation, Neurological Disorders and Pain Management with over 20 years in clinical practice.
- Health and Lifestyle Education
- Sports Medicine for Active Seniors
- Mitigation of Stroke And Injury Damage
- Facial Rejuvenation Therapy
- Addictions and Internal Medicine
- Therapeutic Massage
She is a Board Certified Acupuncture Physician and Dr. of Oriental Medicine with aDiploma in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from the Academy Of Chinese Healing Arts(now EWCNM). She holds certificates in professional massage therapy, therapy for clinical practitioners, oriental pediatric medicine, pain relief by restoring myofascial dysfunction, facial acupuncture and scalp acupuncture for stroke and neurological disorders.
Saint-Cyr is bilingual in English and French. You may have heard him on the radio show - "Living Au Natural with Dr. Danielle."
Education and Professional Certifications:
- Board Certified Acupuncture Physician. Florida License AP 1187
- Dr. of Oriental Medicine. Diploma in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude, Academy Of Chinese Healing Arts(now EWCNM) 1998. Sarasota Florida. Anatomy and physiology, acupuncture, homeopathy, nutrition, pathology, diagnostics, herbal medicine.
- Certificate in Professional Massage Therapy, 1991. Miami Florida. Clinical massage therapy: anatomy and physiology and clinical practicum, hydrotherapy and heliotherapy, herbal wrap, salt-glow and mud treatment modalities.
- Diploma in Humanistic Psychology. 1975. Montreal, Quebec. Behavioral sciences, sociology, personal relationships, group and individual psychology, science, history.
- Certification in therapy for clinical practitioners for pain relief by restoring myofascial dysfunction.
- Certification in acupuncture injection therapy for pain management, mesotherapy, and facial rejuvenation.
- Certification in oriental pediatric medicine.
- Certification in Mary Elizabeth Wakefield Constitutional facial acupuncture
- Certification in Dr Zhu's Scalp Acupuncture for stroke and neurological disorders.